Hi Everyone!
Yes, it's been a long while since I posted...sorry. Our computer has been fighting a virus (haha - not funny) and I still can't load any pictures. So! It'll just be an update for now.
Last week Gracelynn hit the big 3mo growth spurt and ate every hour - dirtied a diaper almost as often. She was a bit fussy and I attributed it to her feeling sore and tired from growing. Well...her fussy cry has continued into this week and she's had a fever for the past couple of days. Until this afternoon - I didn't even entertain the idea that she could have teeth coming in.
Poor little girl. She's been trying to tell me she's been unhappy. :(
Another mom/neighbor told me to take a peek - maybe they were coming in early? So, Heath came home from work and we both took a look. Sure enough, she has two on her upper gums that are just about ready to cut and we can see the two front teeth fairly well already too. Poor poor little girl.
I made a mad dash to the drug store and came home with some Orajel. She's been content to suck on her pacifier now and I feel so bad I didn't catch it sooner! Who knows how long it will be until she actually starts cutting teeth - but for now - I have my eyes wide open!
Better go - Heath and I have a date tonight! "How to Train Your Dragon". And a babysitter for Gracelynn. Hurray!
I'll try to get pictures up soon,
love,
the kelleys
Yes, it's been a long while since I posted...sorry. Our computer has been fighting a virus (haha - not funny) and I still can't load any pictures. So! It'll just be an update for now.
Last week Gracelynn hit the big 3mo growth spurt and ate every hour - dirtied a diaper almost as often. She was a bit fussy and I attributed it to her feeling sore and tired from growing. Well...her fussy cry has continued into this week and she's had a fever for the past couple of days. Until this afternoon - I didn't even entertain the idea that she could have teeth coming in.
Poor little girl. She's been trying to tell me she's been unhappy. :(
Another mom/neighbor told me to take a peek - maybe they were coming in early? So, Heath came home from work and we both took a look. Sure enough, she has two on her upper gums that are just about ready to cut and we can see the two front teeth fairly well already too. Poor poor little girl.
I made a mad dash to the drug store and came home with some Orajel. She's been content to suck on her pacifier now and I feel so bad I didn't catch it sooner! Who knows how long it will be until she actually starts cutting teeth - but for now - I have my eyes wide open!
Better go - Heath and I have a date tonight! "How to Train Your Dragon". And a babysitter for Gracelynn. Hurray!
I'll try to get pictures up soon,
love,
the kelleys
No comments:
Post a Comment