Well, we've made it through another week! We took the last few days to relax, watch movies, and spruce up Heath's classroom. (And...make another home video!)
Even though it was humid, Heath and I braved the outside to finish off what was left of our verbena plants (hint: don't ever plant these - they're invasive!). Of course, I wore out before we came close to finishing...but our neighbor came over with a spade and he and Heath finished digging out the last of the massive roots. (Pictures to come)
Squash Pie: I've never cooked with any type of squash, so when Heath's mom gave us some garden squash - I was at a loss. So! I consulted with Betty Crocker and found out that you can make squash PIE! I kid you not...it was delicious! Heath kept sneaking into the fridge to eat off little bites here and there.
Anyway! Here is our latest home video of the house. We've actually done a lot more, but the video already has upwards of 80+ photos in it...so we resisted adding more.
P.S. Enjoy the pictures of Sam at the end of the video. ;)
It's crazy that Heath will be back in the classroom this Wednesday and then the following week -coaching! We're headed to the Iowa vs. Iowa State game next month...we are so ready for football season. Go Central Sabers! (Actually, it's me who can hardly wait for jean/sweatshirt weather!)
We love and miss everyone!
- the kelleys
No comments:
Post a Comment